The East Wing of the Former Central Government Offices (CGO) was completed in 1956 and confirmed as Grade 1 Historic Building in 2012. It was used as government office and as Executive Council office at early period until 1990. It has, since August/ September 2015, housed a large part of the Department of Justice. The Former CGO was also renamed as Justice Place.
The East Wing entrance of the Former CGO possesses decorative architectural features such as grand steps, granite columns, bronze doors, granite carving and the later added historical photos at the façade.